Monday, December 9, 2013

IDM Final

Greetings IDM Class,

I recently heard back from the administration. We will be meeting for our class final during our finals time as scheduled on the finals calendar, which is Wednesday, December 11 at 10:30. 


As a reminder, 
* Please be ready to go at the beginning of of class. Please be on time. And please be ready to share your work as well as to share and receive feedback.


Also, For Critique:

  • 10-15 professionally matted prints turned in inside of a portfolio box or bag
  • Final images should be posted to blog and JPEG files turned in to me
      • Remember, that prints need to be professionally finished - meaning they need to be color corrected AND printed and matted well. 
        • If you have any questions about your project or what is expected please email me before Friday.
  • Bring a PRINTOUT of the two submissions for photographic opportunities. 
    • (If you have emailed me this previously, please bring me a printed copy
  • All blogs should be up to date at this point.

*** If you wish to schedule a meeting with me for this week, please do so ASAP. ***

No comments:

Post a Comment